Thank you for your interest in supporting the ministries of Yakima Foursquare Church. When you give to YFC, you are partnering with a church that:
- Shares the love and grace of Jesus and that hope that He offers with thousands of people every week.
- Plants churches and campuses both locally and throughout the state of Washington.
- Builds ministries that serve our city.
- Partners with organizations locally and globally that provide care to people and that help people find hope and meaning through Jesus.
THREE WAYS TO GIVE
Give at the weekend services. You can pick up an offering envelope at the Connection Center. Simply complete the information on the envelope and drop it in the offering bag as it is passed. Checks can be made payable to Yakima Foursquare Church.
- Give Online. Giving online is safe, secure and easy. Visit https://pushpay.com/pay/yakimafoursquare/ to get started.
- Use your bank’s bill pay feature. You can utilize your bank’s bill pay service to have checks automatically withdrawn and mailed to:
Yakima Foursquare Church
700 N. 40th Avenue
Yakima, WA 98908
Giving online is secure and easy through Pushpay. Click the give online button. If you are a member, you can quickly login using the phone number you have provided to us. If you are giving for the first time, then provide your name, email and phone, and you are all set.
As a member with an Pushpay account; you can:
- Donate and give conveniently online
- Give in 10 seconds or less (after account is setup)
- View and print online giving statements.
Is My Giving Tax-deductible?
All contributions to Yakima Foursquare Church are 100% tax-deductible (if giving cash, an offering envelope must be completed for your offering to be tax-deductible.) Giving statements are provided quarterly and at the end of each year.